Sabtu, 28 September 2019

Put Baking Soda In Private Part, It Can Solve One Of Your Biggest Problem!

loading...
Most common problem related to women private part is vaginal odor. There are many types of vaginal washes available in the market that promise to keep you healthy and smell free but most of these are loaded with chemicals that can be harsh on this delicate and sensitive area.
Instead, make your own vaginal wash, if you have baking soda in your kitchen cabinet, use it. This wonderful ingredient can help you combat vaginal infections and keep it odor free.

Baking soda as natural vaginal wash

Mix two teaspoons of baking soda in a mug filled with lukewarm water. Use this mix to clean your entire vaginal area, the vulva or outer genital lips, labia minora or smaller inner lips and the vaginal opening. Once you use the baking soda-water solution to clean the entire area, wash it once again with regular water and pat dry with a clean towel. Don’t go overboard with baking soda, due to its alkaline properties too much of it can leave the area dry.

Why choose baking soda

The pH level of a healthy vagina is typical between 3.5 to 4.5, this also means that the area is little acidic in nature. If the pH level goes up or down, it could be responsible for a host of problems.

However, using baking soda to clean the area can help you restore the pH balance. The reason being baking soda is alkaline in nature. When an alkaline substance is mixed with something acidic, it neutralize it. So, when baking soda is used to wash the vaginal area, it helps to restore the pH balance and bring it to the optimum level.
loading...

3 komentar:

  1. It is interesting.
    https://tinyurl.com/y6ue94eu
    Ex-Marine Reveals the ONE Veggie You Need to STOP Eating to Lose 1 POUND of Belly Fat Every 72 Hours!

    BalasHapus
  2. https://tinyurl.com/y6ue94eu
    Marine Reveals: The ONE Veggie You Must Avoid Tonight To Lose Your Belly Fat By Tuesday!

    BalasHapus
  3. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    BalasHapus